Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My 3 Boys





















Two years and two kids... Not bad!

We celebrated our 2nd anniversary earlier this month. This time last year we were thinking about having kids and now we're definitely in the thick of it right now. In our thoughts last year we never imagined we'd have two kids already. When I stop and think about it, it's still quite overwhelming. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

So here's a little recap of our last two years:
1 wedding
1 honeymoon in Maui
1 cruise to Alaska with the in-laws
1 husband in MBA school
1 job change for me
4 different callings for us
1 trip to VA for a family reunion
1 trip to Peru to tour Macchu Pichu
1 pregnancy
2 boys
= 2 years of marriage

Not a bad list. So, here's to the last two years. It's been a great ride so far. But, don't worry, we are not planning on having three kids at three years.

11 comments:

Tennille said...

When did Isaac develop that double chin? And did you cut off Austin's hair? They totally look the same now--no doubt about those boys being identical!

P.S. You need to frame the top photo and put it up in your house. It's awesome.

Angie said...

Second Neelie's motion! Fram that picture. Oh I'm so excited for next week!

Tiffany said...

Uh, yeah. I have no idea which one is which now. Holy cow, they're identical!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Congratulations on two years of major changes. Let's hope year #3 is a little slower. Good luck on that one.

Jules said...

congrats! They are getting so big already!!

Monica said...

Geez Brooke...

your list makes me tired just looking at it. So can you tell the boys apart anymore? They look so much alike!!

Karen said...

yes, i'm just copying everyone else. they look exactly alike!!! i'm sure you can tell them apart though :o)
you've set yourself up for a busy life, the way you started out!!! wouldn't have it any other way--i know you!!!

Cindy Boyer said...

They are soo cute Brooke! Well done you two! Hey here is my blog site. http://bombdiggityboyerblog.blogspot.com/

The Lamberts said...

What's wrong with having 3 kids in 3 years? An Irish twin to go along with twins...that might be unique. I mean, twins aren't that difficult, right? But then again, only you can do it and do it well.

Melissa and Allen said...

I LOVE your blog! You are a superb blogger! I'm going to be checking it regularly. Your boys are adorable. Let me know when you need some more help- or if you want to get out of the house! I love coming over!

The Lamberts said...

Brooke--it's been 3 weeks. I'd love an update! And didn't you heckle those of us who didn't write at least once a week? No excuses, BT...