Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Schools Out FOREVER!



Hopefully you recognize the reference to Alice Cooper's lovely hit.

Well it's official... Shawn is done with his MBA! I'm so proud of him. It's been a long 2 years of year round school. It's a relief to have it over with, although I know he's going to miss the associations he had in his program. He really had a great group that he worked with. I know he'll miss being challenged like he was every week, but I don't think he'll miss the homework and stress. So, school should be out forever. . . unless he makes good on his thoughts of getting his PhD to go back and teach. He graduated less than a week ago. I'm not encouraging that just yet.

14 comments:

Tennille said...

Their facial expressions in pictures are always so awesome. And very appropriate attire for the occasion. :)

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Congratulations! You two look very excited - and you should be! The boys look, um, excited too.

Moose and Family said...

(Moose posting) Ducky! Props to you for finishing up skool, man. :) Take a break for a while and enjoy your family and life, sans class, lectures, and homework.

Enjoy your "Atta Boy!", and hang that several thousand dollar piece of paper proudly on your wall!

Angie said...

Yeah Shawn finishing! And Yeah rest o' the Spendloves for surviving it (and I'm with Neelie, the boys' less than cheerful expressions makes me giggle!)

Spendy said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations, bro... this is a long time coming (like more than two years). Way to stick to your dreams! I love you and am super proud of you!

Monica said...

Yea! Congrats to the whole family cause I know it took all of you!! Now what's on the agenda?? Moving east...like to VA? Hee hee

Jennifer said...

Shawn, you are so tall! Love you guys and congrats!

The Lamberts said...

Congrats to Shawn and you and the boys! Does this mean you're available to hang out again, or should we wait a few more months for old times sake? Seriously, that's a huge accomplishment! The gelato is on us.

Jenni said...

Congrats, Shawn! I wish you the best of luck in your job hunt!
Jen

Jules said...

Congrats!! Now on to the real world...

Karen said...

Congratulations to you both! What a great accomplishment... And it just gets crazier from here :o) Love you, BT!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations Shawn on yet another great accomplishment. Your family is going to continued to be so blessed. Love you all so much.

Melissa said...

Just thought I would let you know that I stole your family picture at the beach to post on our blog about our trip to Cali. Thanks!
and
I always love the music here on your blog.

Jules said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!