Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Music" to our ears

I know that it has been a long time since we have blogged, even longer when you realize that this is Shawn speaking. But I just downloaded all of the pictures and little videos we took before and on our vacation to the British Virgin Islands. And I found a video of A & I trying to say the word "Music" at the Wendy's the night we dropped them off at my sister's house. We took the video on Brooke's new S4000 Coolpix pocket camera.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is soo funny. I had to watch it a few times. It looks like they are trying to mimic the shape of whoevers mouth was enunciating it for them. Muuusssicck :)

Tennille said...

Yeah, you gotta work on their phonetics. :)

Monica said...

hilarious!!! So great to see them live!

Angie said...

Lovely! When are you going to let us see all the pictures from your trip????