Monday, February 18, 2008

Feelin' the Love




This Valentine's Day, love took on a new meaning for us. I've heard friends talk about how quickly they fell in love with their children when they were born, but it didn't sink in until it happened to us. So when the day of love came around, I was reminded of how much more I have to love this Valentine's Day. There have been so many times over the past ten days that I have been moved to tears. Some of those times have been out of the fear and apprehension of suddenly becoming the mom of two small boys. Some I'll just chalk up to hormone changes. But most of the time I've cried because of gratitude and love for the boys and for my husband and our growing family. We've experienced a lot of changes in the past few days and there are more to come, but I wouldn't change one thing because we have these two little guys here making it all worth it.

8 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

They are so adorable!! Keep posting new pictures, I love to see them!

Jen I said...

How cute - are those little baby scrubs they're wearing? That's a cute idea. When I was looking at the pictures Cash started saying, "Baby, baby!" I guess that's a good sign. Now call me and tell me what I'm in for.

Tennille said...

Man, they're so cute. I love the scrubs picture. It turned out great. I've got to come visit again and soak up all the baby snuggles!

Tiffany said...

Awesome pictures! I can't wait to come see them! I think they'll look totally different in just a few weeks, but hopefully not too much. So cute!

Rochelle said...

They are so sweet! Love it, love it!

Jules said...

So cute! Ahh, the tears of post-pregnancy. I'm sure they are only intensified with 2!

Angie said...

yeah! wonderful! Zack wants to know why we have to wait until they're blessed to see them. I wish we could come every day. great pix, all of them.

Karen said...

i LOVE the brown and blue :o) congratulations to you guys... isn't it a wonderful world???
love you!
k