Can you tell that we're first time parents or what?!?! Every outfit is so stinkin' cute it's hard not to take pictures of them. Especially when their outfits match. With their size difference we have a hard time finding outfits that look decent on both of them. So, when we do it's important to take lots of pictures of them. The boys are on the quilts that Grandma made them. They each have matching quilts with their names appliquéd on the back.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
OK, just a few more.
Posted by The Spendloves at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Congratulations! This is your cousin Vickie and your mom send your blog to me. Your boys are darling! Have fun with the sleepless nights! :)
The pictures just get better and better! Mom did such a good job on the quilts.
Aren't Grandmas the best!! Keep the pictures coming your babies are so stinkin cute!!
I wondered how you were able to tell them apart - did you have to paint one's toenails? Now that I see them on their cute blankets I can tell. But I'm sure that's not for long. I'm sure they'll be giant soon enough. Cute boys.
Oh I love all these pictures!!! Mom did do a fabulous job on the quilts and the outfits even match! You have to enjoy the cute, clean clothes while you have them! Keep the pictures coming!!
So cute! I've become annoying to coworkers by insisting they look at pictures of the rugrats. :)
Precious! They are super cute! Keep taking and posting pictures! I promise you will never think you have too many pictures of your kids - ESPECIALLY in the first few weeks. We didn't get a digital camera until Sean was a year and a half...yea yea, we are slow. but the point is, I wish I had more pictures of both of my boys as newborns, and with digital...it's so easy to take and retake as MANY as you want! then...post those cuties!
Brooke: I am teary-eyed looking at these gorgeous photos! These two little twins are gorgeous beyond compare. Congratulations!
So cute!! They are making me baby hungry! Will my baby PLEASE come out already?
Your boys are handsome!! I still have your present for you. I'll have to drop it by one of these days. Sorry I couldn't come to the shower. I miss you!!
Congratulations Brooke! I hope I get to see your identical nuggets someday soon!
Post a Comment