Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rollin' with my homies

On Monday 23 June two homies, Austin and Isaac, were kickin' it on their pad sporting rival gang (U.T.) colors.



Later that same afternoon, Senior Isaac decided to go on a stROLL for the first time!

10 comments:

Tennille said...

I love the look on Austin's face--"Where did that other kid go?"

Angie said...

Love it! I think it's the residual effect of the Bart Connor pants-power rolling.

Jennifer said...

That is quite a roll! How in the world did he do it? He must have steamrolled right over Austin! I have to agree with the comment about the Bart Connor pants; those were quite inspirational!

Tiffany said...

Excellent shirts! :)

Spendy said...

Yipee! Way to go, little man Isaac!

... I think it was the boys' recent semi-encounter with Coolio at the SLC airport that inspired him to trying out "rollin' with his homies"!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Wow. With a picture like that Maybe you could get on Oprah. Good work boys.

Jules said...

Isn't that hilarious when they move like that? I'll start hearing Naomi's feet kick the hardwood floor and know she's gone too far.

Sarah said...

Wow how did Isaac end up like that on his first roll? That's impressive. I do love the look on Austin's face too.

Steph Wynder said...

I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog - Melissa Campbell has the links to everyone's blogs on hers so I thought I would look at your cute kids on your blog!

hutchingsheadquarters said...

ok, mega props on the clothes!! go UT! (except when they play against tech) he he