My boys are surrounded by twins. Not only do my boys have future identical twin best friends, but they have boy/girl twin cousins that are 7-8 years older then them. And NOW, they have a set younger than them!!! After a lot of anticipation, their cousins Norah and Asher have joined the crazy world of twins. These are the first cousins younger than them on both sides, so Austin and Isaac are excited not to be the news kids on the block anymore. Babies are doing well. Mom is doing even better because she is REALLY excited to not be pregnant anymore. My sister is a champ... she made it to 38.5 weeks. That's 2 weeks longer than I went. I can't even imagine!!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Twins are the coolest!
Posted by The Spendloves at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Where have I been. I didn't know your sister was having twins. How exciting. Believe it or not I do think about you guys all the time. And am really hoping that the your whole family makes it to CA for the guys fishing trip get together. Love ya!
I didn't know there were older twins, too. Craziness! We loved seeing you. I'll post the pic of the boys and Naomi soon. We're still adjusting to VA time.
Me too! I didn't know about the older twins! Yikes! You guys are going to have some crazy fun family reunions! I heard about the VA reunion in utah. So bummed we missed out on it!
Post a Comment