Introducing the newest member of the family: Schwinn FreeWheeler Double
I have to admit that I of course wanted a super expensive double jogger. I even made the mistake of heading to REI to "try it out" and see why everyone loved it. So, it was obvious why everyone loves the Bob Revolution Duallie...but I just couldn't come up with a way to justify a nearly $700 purchase. I searched eBay, KSL and Craigslist daily... and nothing. So, I gave up and opted for a wonderful alternative and got it new on eBay. Last Thursday was a happy day. So thank you to all family members who pitched in on this... just wanted you to see that your $$ was put to good use!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Happy Birthday to ME!
Posted by The Spendloves at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
The stroller looks awesome, the boys look snuggly, and you look hot! Who needs to go jogging--you already look great!
Ditto Neelie and the new pix of the boys are awesome!
Hooray! You have a new stroller to go jogging with. It looks nice. You look wonderful. And Isaac and Austin are so so so adorable.
So Jealous! That will be so fabulous. Have fun jogging!
Post a Comment