Monday, September 22, 2008

Some New Favorites





As requested... I'm just posting pictures. Sorry RJ- I'll be better about this I promise!

8 comments:

Tennille said...

Excellent! I love the Hawaiian shirts.

Spendy said...

Aunt Rebecca is very pleased. Thanks for taking my request seriously! Can't wait to play with them soon!!

Jen I said...

Such good sitters. Yes, I like the shirts too. Every time I see a picture of them I'm still like - man they look so much alike! But then I look closer and realize that yes, they have differences like ours do. But then I wonder if ours look as alike to other people as yours do at first glance to me. Does that make sense? Those bottom two pictures - Isaac is the first and Austin is the second, right? Keep labeling them for us. I was thinking though - it's funny you and Tennille and I all have such similar variations with twin names - Austin...Ashton...Asher. Funny, huh? Sounds like we split up a set of triplets.

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! How did they grow up so much already. How Cute! Keep on Posting Guys!!!

Sarah said...

Yeah new pictures and posts. Thanks you!! They are sitting up on there own now. Good! They are so very cute. Adorable baby boys.

Monica said...

See I love the aloha shirts too but something about the first picture with their blue hoodies is just great. I love their expressions!

Tiffany said...

Yea, new pics! So adorable. And they look so big already! I miss them! Give them hugs and kisses from Aunt Tiff!

San Diego Spendloves said...

Summer and Spencer love seeing "their babies." They are so darling.