In July we had a friend of Jen's take some pictures of our boys. She did a great job, especially since our boys were not that cooperative. They were rolling all over the place. Nice work Laurie!
Austin
And We Keep Growing: Shawn, Brooke, Austin, Isaac and Emerson.
In July we had a friend of Jen's take some pictures of our boys. She did a great job, especially since our boys were not that cooperative. They were rolling all over the place. Nice work Laurie!
Posted by The Spendloves at 11:03 AM

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
5 comments:
I need copies of these photos immediately... :)
Ditto Tennille. I'd love copies of those pictures too.
Cute family photo......YOu look so good!!
I was cleaning out my closet and found the present I bought for you for your baby shower that I never got a chance to go to. It is on my to do list to get it to you....SORRY (or something different if you have it already) Do you have a book called "who loves baby"? you basically put your own photos in this book that is baby slobber proof. (made by sassy brand) It is a great diaper bag book to put family photos in so they can learn who everyone is....also the colorful links that you can hook on their carseat or just let them play with them Email me or just post on my blog....drebing@gmail.com
these are so cute! i love them! lauri did a great job! the boys look so adorable in their single portraits and you all look so great in the family photo! it's so fun to get a few good pics (especialy when it's so challenging). have a good day
I just hijacked your family photo to help wish Shawn a happy b'day on our blog. I hope that is ok. Love ya!!
Post a Comment