Yea, so I haven't posted in awhile.
these little guys,

or the 5 teeth they've sprouted in the past few weeks (4 for I, and 1 for A)
or the fact that they're moving and crawling like crazy(Yes, that's Chubs who crawled underneath our bed and got stuck. And yes, I took pictures before I got him out) . . .
Or I could blame it on the fact that I'm constantly putting
their clothes back on...


(Isaac..... and his pants that he shimmied out of.)
Or the fact that they are definitely partners in crime already.
(Here they found a bag of those puff things in my diaper bag and opened them all over the place)
But I should just be honest.
We've been busy...
Celebrating . . .
Birthdays
(by going to the Salt Lake Real game for our first date in a LONG time)

Time with family

(RJ came to play and became I's favorite "lady friend")

(A fantastic weekend with family for Halloween, baptisms and baby blessings)
and Halloween
(Halloween bibs from RJ)

(Only 99 more to go)
We've also been celebrating change and adjusting to those changes.
(Shawn's first post-MBA job and taking care of the boys by myself all day
and still working 30+ hours)
We're adjusting and for the most part, the boys and I are surviving.
Although I did find this the other day:


But man... these guys are cute


(Yes, yes... I know that if I posted more often I
wouldn't have to write such a long post to catch up)

or the 5 teeth they've sprouted in the past few weeks (4 for I, and 1 for A)

or the fact that they're moving and crawling like crazy(Yes, that's Chubs who crawled underneath our bed and got stuck. And yes, I took pictures before I got him out) . . .
Or I could blame it on the fact that I'm constantly putting
their clothes back on...


(Isaac..... and his pants that he shimmied out of.)
Or the fact that they are definitely partners in crime already.

(Here they found a bag of those puff things in my diaper bag and opened them all over the place)
But I should just be honest.
We've been busy...
Celebrating . . .
Birthdays
(by going to the Salt Lake Real game for our first date in a LONG time)

Time with family
(RJ came to play and became I's favorite "lady friend")

(A fantastic weekend with family for Halloween, baptisms and baby blessings)
and Halloween
(Halloween bibs from RJ)

(Only 99 more to go)
We've also been celebrating change and adjusting to those changes.
(Shawn's first post-MBA job and taking care of the boys by myself all day
and still working 30+ hours)
We're adjusting and for the most part, the boys and I are surviving.
Although I did find this the other day:


But man... these guys are cute


(Yes, yes... I know that if I posted more often I
wouldn't have to write such a long post to catch up)





15 comments:
Hooray!! New photos and a new post. Thank you Brooke. I figured you have been super busy with all of the adjustments going on. I'm glad to read you guys are doing well.
They are so cute. I'm having a hard time telling them apart in these photos. I'm not sure who is who. Hmm.
Nice, nice. Lots of pictures. Yeah, Phoenix did a wrap himself like a burrito in a blanket at the park the other day. Another mom and I had a good time laughing at him - he was a little confused. Babies in winter hats. Wonder what that would be like.
Thanks so much for the post. They are so adorable, but I think the more pictures I see the more I feel bad that we can't see you all more often. Love Ya!
Brooke...Not sure how you juggle it all! Tori WON'T let us even put her down for more than 5 minutes. I guess when there's two they are use to sharing the attention!
I am glad to hear Shawn got a job.
I have also had the same problem with Tori and the blankets. Unfortunately she was sleeping and started crying..Didn’t know why but we let her cry it out for a bit to see if she would go back to sleep! Turns out she won't go back to sleep if she is being suffocated by a blanket!
Wow...your boys are REALLY growing up! Isn't it SO fun being a mommy?? I am LOVING it!
I was just thinking yesterday about how to ask for an update post without seeming whiny. The boys look great--and I'm glad that so many good things are making you busy!
I even said to myself before looking at your blog that there probably won't be anything new so...and then WHOA!! proof you are alive! Love the pics!!
Wow, they are so cute! You are a turbo mom! One day I will be like you! :) Looks like you are still having fun! Enjoy!
Yeah for updates and pix and cute boys. Yeah. Now, can you email me all your pix from blessing/baptism/Halloween weekend? I don't have any . . .
Those babies are not just cute. They are devastatingly gorgeous!
I love them!!!
I was pleasently surprised to check your blog and find pictures!!! I love them all and it makes me very homesick for them. I've said this before and I'll say it again. "What a woman" to do all you do. Shawn appreciates it too. Love Mom Spendlove
So cute!! Good update. I can't believe they're crawling. Naomi seems content to just sit. And I'm cracking up about the "puffy things" that is just trouble.
Yea! Pictures and a new post! They are so cute! I miss them tons and wish I could visit more! Oh, and I'm taking credit for the new post and pictures since I have no problem whining about needing pictures. Awesome!
Holy Cow your kids are cute!!!
Hey friend...it's Chelsea Reeve, your old roommate. I got your information from Aimee, I hope that was ok? I am going to invite you to look at my blog if you would like to. I talked to Jen a couple months ago and I was sooooo excited that you both had twins. When I found out that Aimee was having twins too, I thought to myself "Where do I sign up?" I've got to have twins, the older I get, the more I want them. You look GREAT and your boys are ADORABLE. I hope all is well. We should get together sometime...it's not like you're that busy...just kidding!
Horray! We found you! The twins are so big and super cute. As Chris says, "We need to hang with you! Peace, yo!"
-Tarina & Chris
tarinaandchris.blogspot.com
Post a Comment