So, after being chastised by both sides of our family for not posting... Tiff and Stephen, these are for you.
So butter is an excellent substitute for hair products in case you were wondering. I swear these hairstyles happened on their own. Now you know why I don't spike their hair anymore.
Little I
They are both walking pretty good now. Little I has perfected standing up on his own and Chubby A is working on it. We hope he figures it out soon because every time he falls down he gets so mad and starts yelling because he's frustrated. He probably doesn't appreciate that we laugh at him when he yells. Whoops!










7 comments:
Yea! New pictures! And I make no apologies for badgering. This blog is the only way I can see how these little guys are growing. :) So cute!
I love this last picture of them. They look like they have so much fun together. How fun for them to have a playmate at home all the time. My little girl so rarely gets to play with other children that she is pretty shy. Hopefully she won't go through too much of a shock when the baby is born.
How fun. Sounds like the boys need their first haircuts if they are to maintain the stylin 'dos to which they have become accustomed (besides, butter in the hair on a hot day wouldn't begin to smell too nice!) All too soon A will have the standing figured out and then nothing will stop either of them and your life will consequently be reduced to chasing after them (follow the faster one first!) to try and keep your house from falling down around your ears. But oh the laughs you will have while you chase! What cute boys.
I think it's hilarious that you were bored so you decided that they should be your entertainment and put goofy things on them. I swear that's how you get the best pictures.
Loved them all!
Few things better than a sweet baby in just a diaper. And it's always better with a hat on--who knows why!
Oh, those babies melt my heart! I can't believe they're walking now! I guess it is time, but that just means they've grown up that much more since I last saw them.
I also love the last picture... cute little cuddly bears playing! :)
Wow great hair. :) They are so cute. I love the pictures of them in their diapers and snow hats. They look like they are having so much fun together. It'd be fun to see video of them walking too if that's possible to post.
Post a Comment