So I never win anything. My company has several parties throughout the year and our president likes to give away plasma televisions in a raffle. One party he gave away 9 or 10 of them. I have never won. It's pathetic.
But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying. We love photography. But we're definitely not professionals. But this photographer is fantastic and she's giving away a free shoot. Even if I don't win, I think I'll schedule a shoot with her for my boys. I think she could take some amazing pictures of them.
Check it out - lizzyphotos.blogspot.com
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Photo Shoot Giveaway
Posted by The Spendloves at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She does have great stuff. I just might enter as well...
So, I'm sitting here all alone in my dark house, eating a lonely dinner of hamburger helper for one, when I hear this strange noise...
It sounded far off like it was in the back bedroom and I started to get a little freaked out. Then the noise got a little louder and a little louder and I freaked out a little more and a little more...
Until I heard some melody and Bono's voice.
Oh. I had just opened your blog and your playlist came on. Silly me. I know this comment has nothing to do with this post, but I had to share anyway... I mean, after all, I am having a lonely dinner of hamburger helper for one! ;)
But about the post... I'd love to check out the link, except it's not linked. And I just feel a little lazy and don't want to copy and paste the address. Way too much effort for a Tuesday night.
Ok, I'm done. "Player's Holiday" just came on your playlist. Nice. :)
Post a Comment