Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Spendlove Family photo shoot June 2009

I know a lot of you are tired of not seeing any posts here at Spendlovalez, but with Brooke preparing for a marathon, working from home, chasing little boys that want to climb every tall edifice and open every single drawer/cabinet and that want to play with every piece of technology in the house, we sometimes just want to sit and veg after Daddy gets home and plays jungle gym for the boys before their bedtime - so blogging just gets squeezed out of the day. To make up for this a little Daddy is taking over for this one and I am going to post a few of our recent family photos.






This is one of my favorites.  

A the swing dancer, I doing the robot!
They really were dancing.  I had my iPhone 
playing some tunes during the shoot.


9 comments:

Louise said...

Yeah, new photos. I'm lucky I was on Melissa's blog and noticed you had recently posted. The picture are so cute. I love those boys. They are so fun to play with.

Tennille said...

That last one is pretty cute, but I think my favorite is the one where their wispy blond hair is being blown in the wind. So cute, you guys.

Jen I said...

Aw fer cute! Way to take over Shawn. You have my permission to update this thing anytime. :)

And I really have NO idea how Brooke manages to work.

SuburbiaMom said...

Cutie pies, for sure!!

Spendy said...

Dancing... what can I say? It's in their blood! LOVE the pictures! Thanks for posting them!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! Too funny. I was getting on the computer tonight to update my blog with some new family photos we had taken a few weeks back and what do I see, but you've done the same. The really funny part . . . we both used the same photographer and had our photos done at the same location! It's a small world.

P.S. Super cute family!

Jules said...

These are awesome! They got some moves!!!

Moose and Family said...

GREAT pictures!!!

Sarah said...

I finally checked your blog and saw these cute photos. I love the one of them dancing. It is so cute and funny. I looked at the photographers' web site. She has a photo of you two on one page, and blogged about her photo shoot of the twins on another.
It was great seeing the twins if only for a few minutes..I'll have to visit again. They are so cute.