We were beginning to develop a typical problem with the boys here, baby mullets.
Last Sunday at church I was solo and didn't have time to really brush their hair. It was then I realized that they really needed a haircut.... a REAL haircut. Shawn was sad about losing their curls, but honestly their hair only curls a little and only on the right side for some reason. So it only looked cute 25% of the time. So we visited our nearby Cookie Cutters and the boys look great. It's amazing how a haircut instantly ages them. They look like little boys now and it made me a little bit sad.
They were actually sad to leave their haircut cars.
Now... if we could only get them this excited about nursery. Day one in nursery was not exactly successful. Isaac lasted about 10 minutes. We tried several more times but he wouldn't stay if I even inched towards the door. Austin could have cared less. So much for a two hour break!!









13 comments:
SOOO handsome! I vote little boys over babies with mullets! :)
They are so darling - and grown up. Can I come and visit them for a few minutes? How about next week? For real. I'm coming to UT for a little escape plus some physical therapy. I'd love to see you guys!
They look great! But getting haircuts makes them look so big. Babies no more! :)
What fabulous boys you have! Nursery is such a mixed bag--such anticipation, such unknown issues whether it's getting them to stay, getting them not to bite, hit, get bitten or get hit once they will stay. I found yesterday that while Em will go just fine through the regular door, when I went through the other nursery door it was ALL bad, because of a door. Go figure. Maybe there's another door you could go through with Isaac? good luck.
Cute!! Good luck with the nursery transition. We usually drop them off and just go--no inching away. The nursery leaders will come get you if they don't stop crying after a few minutes.
Wow, I'm even surprised how different they look! Glad Zac's reflection made it into the blog.
It is amazing how grown up they look now. No more baby hair. They look adorable.
They're so big!!! Ugh--nursery. That is fun. Even once you think they're in sometimes they go through weird phases where they don't want to go. I have been subbing in our ward and Nay has done great. We'll see when I'm not there when it's official in 2 more weeks!
So cute...I love the new look!! and I love the fact I can see you smiling at them in the mirror! Very cute mommy!
Austin and Isaac look so handsome with their new hair cuts. It does make me a little sad to see them looking like little boys instead of babies. Thanks for posting photos. Only problem is I can't tell who is who. I used to be better at that.
I hope the boys do better in nursery soon and you guys get that nice 2 hr break.
Um, so I just clicked on the last picture with the boys sitting in the race cars because I wanted a closer look. And guess what I noticed? Mommy in the mirror in the background trying to get the boys to smile/look for the photo! Did you notice that??
They do grow up so fast. But still just as cute as ever. Miss you guys!
The boys looks so cute with their haircuts!
Post a Comment