So Shawn somewhat challenged me to post everyday in December. Then he laughed and said, "Who am I kidding? Post ONCE in December!" So, I'm trying to take on the first challenge. I know... I haven't posted in months, so a post everyday seems unlikely. But, when I'm challenged to do something, sometimes I actually do it.
But what will I post about everyday? Ok, let's be honest. I could spend the next 31 days catching up. Or I could actually write about something deep... I guess we'll see. But I have a feeling the majority of the posts will be pictures of my boys.
So here we go... Halloween - a little late.
They were samurai for Halloween wearing authentic outfits Shawn brought back from Japan last year. They were very concerned about the little ponytails I put in their hair. I'm not sure why they're squatting in these pictures, but who cares. They look cute!
They were samurai for Halloween wearing authentic outfits Shawn brought back from Japan last year. They were very concerned about the little ponytails I put in their hair. I'm not sure why they're squatting in these pictures, but who cares. They look cute!








9 comments:
Thanks, Shawn, for getting my sister off her blogging bum! :)
Yea!! Welcome back to cyberland! I'll be excited to hear from you!
31 days of Spendloves! How exciting. I'm looking forward to lots of photos of the boys - and other things if they pop up too.
They are so cute in their little samarai outfits!!!
EVERY DAY?!!? How fun! Can't wait! :)
I like their Samauri poses.
Yea! I can't wait to see more pics of the boys and you kids. Hope you take Shawn up on his challenge of a post a day!
I've been waiting for samurai pix since Shawn mentioned them on Facebook. I must say, though, that I was hoping for a better view than the crouching. But cute boy pix are cute boy pix, so I won't complain too much. I actually think you confused them and told them they were sumo and not samurai. That would explain the crouching!
M had the same reaction to the pumpkins at the pumpkin patch and thereafter at home. She also likes the big red concrete balls in front of our new Target. She thinks I'm mean because I won't let her play with them.
31 days of Spendloves? I can hardly wait. Yeah for a good throwdown.
Yeah! Finally pictures of my favorite twin grandsons. More please.
HAHAA! Don't you love a good challenge? Maybe someone should challenge me to start my food blog again!
You guys coming out here anytime soon? I can't believe how big the boys are getting!!! I love this age!
Post a Comment