I took these last week and I was shocked how much they looked alike. I guess they really are identical. Can you tell who is who? Don't feel bad, Shawn got it wrong...
#1
#1And We Keep Growing: Shawn, Brooke, Austin, Isaac and Emerson.
#1Posted by The Spendloves at 7:55 AM

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
10 comments:
This is tough. Usually I can tell by the cheeks, but with the different angles I can't tell whose cheeks are just a little bit fatter...
#1 is Isaac #2 is Austin? That is my guess...they are starting to look way too much alike!
I can't remember which name belongs with which one...haha...that sounds funny!
But, I think the first picture is of the first born (Austin, maybe), and #2 is of the second born (Isaac). I might have the names mixed up!
ugh...I hope something in there made sense!
Have a safe and Merry Christmas! Good luck on your drive to California!
Okay I'm thinking #1 is Austin and #2 is Isaac, but it could be the other way around. They must be identical. They are so cute. Can't wait to see all of you guys next week.
I guess with Sarah (and others?) that #1 is A and #2 is I but I'm really not sure! Crazy but so cute!
I think I know the one who adores me as his "lady friend" when I see him. #2 is Isaac... I hope. But because Shawn got it wrong, it makes me think my instincts are wrong too!
Yeah, I'm thinking Isaac is maybe #1 and Austin is #2 because I would think the other way around, but I'm guessing because the first one is zoomed in closer, that's what throws you off.
See - we can continue to argue - I think yours look more identical than mine!
Hi Shawn and Brooke! Thanks for your card! How fun you guys have a blog! We were excited to hear you have TWINS! WOW! Aaron and I both said the boys look exactly like Shawn! They are handsome little guys. I'm excited to read all about having twins on here. Our blog is: michelletaylorfam.blogspot.com
Hi there - I found your blog through Safire over at Living in Maryland. I am another twin mommy!
My girls are 2 1/2 and trust me - it gets easier! :)
Your boys are gorgeous - I can see how they are identical but can still see the little differences.
Tim Tam Slams! Soon...
Post a Comment