Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ten Months

Where did these guys go?


We tried to get them to look at the camera, but the Christmas decorations and falling snow were too distracting... Don't worry, the decorations are plastic

Ten months...wow what a ride.

7 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah! Boy pix. Thanks! They're wonderful as usual.

Jen I said...

Cute little festive outfits! So maybe it's just me, but I always think my babies were so cute until they get older and I look back at pictures and think, oh, NOW you're cute, I guess you were a little weird looking back then. (Of course the only younger picture you have on here is the newborn one, and of course they look cute and exactly newbornish - this has more to do with my own thoughts recently than your post!)

Tennille said...

Love the outfits and the pic of them looking outside. So cute!

Melissa said...

Ijust want to gobble those cute cheeks up. I can't wait to see you ALL.

Melissa and Allen said...

So So Cute!!!! Absolutely adorable! I don't even know what else to say...

Jennifer said...

I love how they always seem to be doing the same things at the same time. Is that a twin thing or peer pressure? They are sure cute, you guys! It's amazing to look back at infant pictures, isn't it? Time just flies.

Jules said...

Seriously, they just keep getting cuter and cuter. Naomi is going to have a hard decision to make.