Monday, June 6, 2011

Dark Ages

7. So I frequently get bored with my hair. I've been known to randomly cut fringe bangs in the middle of the day on a whim (I did it last week in fact). In December I started thinking that I wanted to dye my hair darker. It just seemed like the up keep would be easier. I love having highlighted blond hair, but I hate seeing roots after a few weeks. And my natural color is pretty blah, dirty blond. So dark I decided to go. With my BFF's help, I went dark on Jan 2nd... She did a great job even though she didn't want me to go dark. I've had it dyed one more time since then so it is still this dark. No, Shawn isn't the biggest fan of it and neither is my mother. But that's okay because my boys think I look like Rapunzel.

3 comments:

Monica said...

you look more like a lisonbee now then a turner!

Jen I said...

Wow I am laughing so hard - that picture totally surprised me...I totally forgot you went dark - and I'm the one that did it! We must not have talked about it much since then cause I didn't even remember!

Spendy said...

Rapunzel or Aunt Rebecca... how easily the boys can forget... ;-)