Saturday, June 4, 2011

Not Much to Report

Ok, I'm kidding. I know a ridiculous amount of time has passed since I've actually put up a real post. Yeah there were a few that we put up in the last year, but nothing really substantial. There's no excuse really. We've definitely had some blog worthy things happen. For some reason blogging is always at the bottom of my to-do list. I'm not sure why. It's a lot more fun than scrubbing the kitchen floor or folding laundry, but a blogging hiatus doesn't clutter up my floors or look bad when someone comes over. Maybe that's the problem. But I've had enough family members ask for something new to look at on this blog and I'm really starting to feel bad. So here it goes.... I'm going to make them individual posts so I don't get annoyed with moving pictures around.

Here's a few things we've been up to over the last year:
1. We went on an awesome trip last May that I never posted one picture of, so here are a few. We were very lucky to go to the British Virgin Islands with some friends for a week and stay on an amazing, fully staffed luxury yacht. It was like going on a cruise with just eight other people. We got to pick our destination or island each day and the food was completely catered to us. I could go on and on about this trip. But let's just say it was a trip of a lifetime. I'm not sure what could ever top it.

0 comments: