Friday, January 4, 2008

Oh boy.... or boys


As promised, here is a picture of my growth as compared to my best friend Jen, who is also pregnant with twin boys and due a week after me. We argued all during the Christmas break about who is bigger. It's hard to tell with our differences in height, but we're pretty close I think. Now my sisters can stop complaining that they haven't seen any pictures of me yet... :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

I think the sweater makes Jen look bigger, but otherwise I think you're about the same--but this is her 2nd pregnancy and she's a week behind you, so she's likely bigger for dates than you. I'm sure she loves that!

Carrie said...

You both look awesome! How crazy that you have a friend who is also having twin boys! That'll be convenient...but then at some point somewhat wild too! I always hate the gaining weight thing in my face...I just don't think my face takes the excess weight great, but you look radiant! Yea for your blog:)

Jen I said...

Thanks Angie. :( Since it's Brooke's blog, I will let it go. :)

Jules said...

I can't believe Jen is pregnant with twins, too!! You look fabulous! I'm glad I finally get to see your belly. I don't think I'll be showing mine on my blog anytime soon! haha.