Monday, May 26, 2008

Adoring Fans


These little guys are apparently quite captivating. It's nice to go to family functions and get a little break and have everyone fight over our kids. It doesn't hurt that my kids LOVE the attention and just sit there and smile. I wish I had a camera at church. I taught the Beehives and Mia Maids because both classes were small because of the holiday weekend. So I had three girls total and three adults in there with me. I always worry that the girls won't pay attention because they'll be looking at the boys. But, I don't think my advisor or the first counselor heard much of the lesson since they were the ones staring at Isaac the whole time. It's like they were 12 year olds again and back in the baby snatching phase.

3 comments:

Angie said...

It's funny how a baby can trigger long latent baby snatching tendencies! I have a friend who seeks me out to snatch Emma away from me every Sunday. And each time I teach, there are hords of women from 30-80 asking if I need "help" with Emma during the lesson. And I only have one baby! I can only imagine the crazy estrogen highs of the women if there were too. Your little guys are so very cute. I'd fight over them too, wait, I think I already have!

Angie said...

Two. Not "too." Homophones are tricky after 10pm. And well, since we're correcting it's "hordes"

Riewerts' said...

Brooke--

I am so impressed with you and Jen for how well you are handling your two new additions! I can't believe you are juggling everything so well! I hear you on Sundays -- we are so stressed out about making any noise or blowouts that we can't hear a thing. Soon it will be all about the best snacks...haha! Hope all is well...love ya...Teresa