
So I feed the boys around the same time every day. (I have to watch TV during that feeding or I fall asleep, and end up biting my tongue because my head has fallen forward for 30 minutes.) Between the hours of 2-3pm the Cosby Show is on the CW. Since I discovered it, this has become my favorite feeding. Seriously, what happened to shows like this? I laugh so hard during every episode. I had forgotten how much I loved this show in elementary school, and it's still funny to me even all these years later. I really miss clean shows like this that rarely even hint at something sexual. And how could you not love little Rudy? Sadly, they're starting to show the episodes where she's getting a little bit older. Yeah, the show started to go down hill when she wasn't as cute anymore. But it still beats a lot of the other shows out there right now. I really think they should start showing Cosby re-runs during primetime instead of 2 hours episodes of Deal or No Deal or CSI in another city or another variety Law and Order. I'd be A LOT happier...
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
The Good Old Days
Posted by The Spendloves at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How lovely--two posts in one day after a long dry spell.
So many things to love about the Cosby show. And I love that we used to have tapes and tapes of the show at our house. Wouldn't keep a copy of any sitcom on primetime TV now. :)
For a while I DVR'd the little Rudy Cosby and also the little Olivia ones and my kids would watch and laugh just as much as I did. I agree with Neelie, there are no current sitcoms I even want to watch, let alone tape and re-watch frequently.
Cosby used to come on TV Land all the time at 10pm here. Kyle always laughed cause he would always find me getting my nightly fix of Cosby parenting wisdom.
Your babies are so adorable! They have grown so much! I am coming to Utah for a family reunion over the 4th of July .. . hopefully I can meet your beautiful babies in person then!!
Post a Comment