Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hey there... I know you


I wonder what is going through their minds... "You look familiar. I think you had your butt in my face for 8 months." (Isaac was breech and literally sat on Austin's head)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

So funny! The boys are looking awfully cute these days!

Angie said...

Oh I love it! You need to come down here and play.

Sarah said...

So cute! They really are looking more alike these days. I had to look at the last photos a few times to tell them apart. I wish I lived closer to see them more often.

Tennille said...

Sweet boys! You need to post pictures all the time. It makes me day. :)

The Lamberts said...

Brooke,
I love it! They are adorable. I still can't believe you have twins..and identical at that!
You're a great mom. Can't wait to see you.
Jen