Thursday, May 15, 2008

Playlist

So I finally decided to add a playlist to our blog. When I find a good one on a blog I'll keep a window open to it just so I can listen to the playlist while I'm on the computer doing other things. So when I started to create one Shawn wanted to have a say in the music that I put on there, which is totally fine. Except that I was quickly reminded that we really have VERY different tastes in music. I think the root of the difference is part our age difference (5 years) and part his intense dislike of country music. So, instead of feeling pressure to find songs we both liked, I just started adding random songs that I have liked at some point in my life and a few Cure songs for him. So this playlist in no way represents our ultimate list of songs. So don't think any less of me if you don't like them or think they're odd. You can always mute it. :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

I just bought 2 of the songs on your list (Love you Madly and You're gonna Miss This) and cried through the second of those (yeah one of those days, weeks, months . . .)So, no complaints here. Something maybe to add: Banjo Boy by Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband--can't get it out of my head and it has a good running beat.

Moose and Family said...

Atta boy, Shawn! Gotta stick some Cure in there! Lots of good memories of Ventura Stake Dances with the Cure, etc.

Later,

Moose

Ahas said...

Your blog is my new "keep it up for the music blog!" BLESS YOU!!! PS- the boys are getting so big!!!