

Once upon a time I had a navy blue hoodie that I loved. It was the perfect fit and I wore it all the time. I wore it a lot to anatomy lab in college and my roommate told me that it smelled a few times. One time I was in the lab until it closed. I went to go pick up my blue hoodie from the coat rack. I put it on and suddenly my little hoodie was an XL hoodie. It was the exact same hoodie just quite a bit bigger. I don't know how the person who mixed up our hoodies didn't notice that their hoodie was suddenly quite a bit smaller, but I never found my hoodie again. It was a sad day. I've tried to replace that hoodie, but it's never been quite the same. So, I have a special place in my heart for navy blue hoodies. My friend gave my boys navy blue hoodies and I LOVE them! Sadly, they will soon be growing out of them so we had to get some good shots before that happened.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
The Perfect Hoodie
Posted by The Spendloves at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Precious!
Maybe it was your roommate who stole your hoodie. She snuck into the lab.
Post a Comment