I don't have much to post about today. Mainly because I was reading this book most of the day:
If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it. My boys were watching a lot of football today and I just sat on the couch and read. It was glorious and WAY OVERDUE.
Another week of days like today and I just might be able to face going back to work. Now if I could figure out a way to get to bed before 1am, that would be a good thing too.
And in other good news about the day, this little guy is feeling so much better than yesterday. He actually ate food, which is a huge improvement.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Absolutely Nothing
Posted by The Spendloves at 11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad to hear Isaac is feeling better. And thanks for posting the book. I'll have to check it out. It was great talking to you the other night.
Brooke, one of my friends was just telling me about that book last night. Apparently she couldn't make it out of Costco with it without at least three people stopping her to tell her how good it was.
Love your blog, your boys just get cuter every time I see them!
Post a Comment