Thursday, December 10, 2009

Making Amends

The boys heard something about being on the nice list versus the naughty list. After the whole 911 incident they are trying to make amends and jump lists. I'm not completely convinced, but I appreciate the help...

What do you think? What list would you put them on?

5 comments:

Monica said...

hmmm...are they actually sweeping or using the brooms for weapons? That is what my three boys do if they get a hold of brooms. A minute of sweeping and then someone always gets hurt!

oh and is this REALLLY BT cause you have posted everyday ......my sister does not post every month little lone every day....who has taken over your body....although I'm loving the posts....don't stop...please ..don't stop!!

Spendy said...

Those boys deserve to be on the "SUPERY-DUPERY double the fun NICE" list. And the "cute" list. And the "sweet" list. And "Aunt Rebecca misses them so much" list. Etc, etc...

Angie said...

I agree with Rebecca, they're definitely on the very cute list. I also agree with Ca though, brooms = weapons at my house (unless someone is feeling a little Harry Potter, and then it really gets interesting). But they seem genuinely helpful in your pix, so give them the benefit of the doubt. What lovely boys.

Louise said...

Definately the nice list. What santa doesn't leave, grandma will!

The Spendloves said...

Santa is not going to leave a MILLION dollars!