So, I'm cutting it close, posting after 11pm. But hey, before midnight is still before midnight.
So I've decided that I need to devote a few posts to the joys of having twins. Sure, there are A LOT of things that are harder with two kids who are exactly the same age. But, there are definitely some things that are fantastic about having these two little guys. So here we go...
Having Twins Part 1: Twin speak
When I work during the day, I'll have my laptop in the kitchen so I can be around them while they are playing and running around the top floor of the house. The greatest thing is listening to them have full conversations with each other, and not understanding one word they're saying. They also like to climb up on the kitchen chairs and sit across the table from each other. One night Shawn and I walked into the kitchen to find them sitting across from each other and just chatting... no toys or food. They were fully looking at each other and just having a conversation. Shawn's comment was, "They're totally acting like they understand each other!" Again, we had no clue what they were saying.
I'm sure they're probably plotting their next attack on the trash or the Christmas decorations... But they're so cute, who cares?
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Having Twins Part 1
Posted by The Spendloves at 11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
We're just barely starting to notice when our babies "talk" to one another and I think it's so fun. Love the pic of them in buckets. :)
Oh they are so cute, when are you bringing them to my house to play?
My MIL said their triplet talk lasted for a long time. Although they speak English now, they really are in their own world when they are all 3 together and they're almost 64!
Hopefully their attack plans aren't too dangerous, at any rate.
That is too cute. How nice to always have a built-in playmate!!
I'm so incredibly happy that Shawn challenged you... It's gonna be a great month! :)
Post a Comment