So I went downstairs for a few minutes while Shawn was in the bathroom and this is what I saw when I got back upstairs:
You can't see from this picture, but he had TWO phones in his hand, my work line and our home phone. He was one busy kid.
The great part about this second photo is that Isaac is climbing up in his chair in the bottom of the picture. He was ready to get in on the action.
As my grandma said today, I'm in for it with these two guys.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
I Obviously Didn't Learn My Lesson
Posted by The Spendloves at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
um i'm thinking that if you plan to ever leave the room again you need a strategy of some rope to tie them up in! They truly are partners in crime!!
It looks like Austin has learned to multi-task from you. :)
The entire time we lived in Richmond, with that teeny tiny excuse for a kitchen, we had a baby gate across the entrance. C did not enter unsupervised, she would just get into too much mischief. And after CW tried to burn all his facial hair and eyes with the stove, I became very grateful to be able to lock the gas stove. Thankfully they more or less grow out of the hugely destructive phase, but maybe a baby gate for your kitchen would be a great Christmas gift from the boys to you?
But the pix, I LOVE the pix.
Post a Comment