Our boys are identical twins. Being their mother I can obviously tell them apart and they look very different to me. If fact there are days that I really wonder if they're identical. When our boys were first born there was a 1.5 lb difference between them. That makes a huge difference in little babies. There is still a weight difference between them and some days that weight difference seems so obvious to me. And yet, people still can't tell the difference between them... except other identical twins. There is a set of ten year old identical twin boys in our neighborhood and they can almost always tell them apart.
So looking at these pictures today I was almost surprised to see how much they look alike. I guess it's just one of those identical days...
Their hairstyle is care of today's lunch menu of macaroni and cheese. I guess it makes a great hair product.



Monday, December 28, 2009
Being Identical
Posted by The Spendloves at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can tell them apart when I've been around them for a day or so but definitely not in pictures. That's why you need to add names on the pics! BTW, hello from Roma! :)
Ok so I'm going to try and guess who's who. The top photo is Austin and the one on the bottom is Isaac. And the big eyed photo (3rd?) is Isaac. Am I right?
Either way, they are adorable and have gorgeous blue eyes.
Post a Comment