Sorry, no pictures tonight. It's late and I actually didn't take any pictures of the boys today.
But I had to document a new concept learned today. Before bed I was letting the boys practice balancing on my stomach by standing on it. This was a great workout for my abs and they thought it was so much fun. It was so much fun that they started trying to get on at the same time and started pushing each other off when I made it clear I would not be supporting both of them together. So I started out by saying "share," etc. That didn't work so well with Austin. He doesn't share well unless it's a toy that isn't that great. But I finally touched his stomach and said "Wait." This actually worked. They understand wait I guess. You could tell he was still anxious to get his turn but he stopped pushing Isaac off and waited. It was a small miracle in my life.
So the game continued for a good 20 minutes and there was a lot of turn taking and waiting... until Austin got bored of just standing on my stomach decided to start fully jumping on my stomach. It was good while it lasted...
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Waiting
Posted by The Spendloves at 11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment