Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Did It

Well, that's it folks. Thirty-one days and thirty-one posts.

A look back at where we were a year ago or so...The first time they pulled up to standing in their cribs

2009...They don't look that different do they??

6 comments:

Tennille said...

Very impressive that you pulled it off! Don't drop out of the blogging universe again. :)

Jen I said...

Nice work. Love the festive picture. Yeah, a year makes a big difference. When we tried to go out to dinner last night...guess who didn't make it to the main course. Yep, had to get it to go. When my mom was complaining about it I asked, "You didn't expect them to be good did you?" She said, well they were last year. I was like - last year they didn't MOVE! I still think it's probably overall easier than it was last year though, don't you?

Angie said...

But see now you have to keep it up, because you've hooked us all. Maybe not daily, cause that gets difficult, but weekly? You can do that, right? (says the person who hasn't posted in almost a month) Of course you can!

I can't believe they were in my house this time last year, on the verge of being one, of being and doing so many things that they now do so easily. Time really does fly!

Louise said...

Thanks for the month of posts. I really enjoyed them. Happy New Year!

The Spendloves said...

My wife rocks!
Love,
Shawn

Spendy said...

My sister-in-law rocks! Please bless us with little updates every now and then! December was by far the best month of 2009 because of these posts! Love you!