Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Take Two

I haven't worked up the nerve to really cut my boys hair myself. So my good friend Brynn came over to our house to give me a tutorial a few weeks ago. After watching her and having her give me tips, I think I can do it next time.

The key is distracting them with a second set of clippers.

To save time, have them help finish up around the ears

I might be partial, but wow they are cute boys!


6 comments:

Angie said...

you are a brave woman to even try. That white blonde hair is terrifying. At least your boys have some wave to hide the mistakes. That will help. Otherwise, the whiteness is like a big huge arrow of light shining on the place that they moved and you slipped. But then again, you are far more artistic and spatially unchallenged than I am. Good luck.

But even the worst haircut could not dim how cute those boys are. Seriously, when are you coming to play? you don't need a/c here right now :)

Jana said...

They are cute. And I think they're getting cuter all the time!
If you give them a bad haircut, don't worry. It's winter and you can just keep hats on them. Just Kidding! You'll do great. When I cut Parker's hair we put on his favorite movie and I give him a bowl of marshmallows and candy to eat. Now, he asks to have a haircut and holds really still...so you might try bribery!

Louise said...

You are absolutely right. The boys are adorable. I miss them. Grandma

Sarah said...

Oh my they are so cute. They look handsome with their new haircuts. I hate to admit it but I really can't tell them apart in most of the photos you post. Any way you could label the photos so I can get better at recognizing who's who?

Spendy said...

That last picture is especially A-DORE-A-BLE!! It looks like Chubbs to me... am I right?

The Spendloves said...

Oh no Rebecca.. the last photo is your special friend Isaac! Sarah - Any of the pictures in the cape are Isaac and Austin is in the Texas shirt.