Sunday, December 13, 2009

"Hi Cracker"

Like most kids, our boys love crackers. It was one of the first signs they learned and one of the first words they actually spoke. They love crackers and speak of them often. We had to wake the boys up from their nap this afternoon because it was getting late. I think Isaac must have been dreaming about crackers because the first thing he said after Shawn touched him was, "cracker."

Anyway, when we pulled out our Nutcrackers for Christmas this year we told them what they were. They of course just call them crackers. And I don't know how it all started, but they like to greet the Nutcrackers several times a day, especially when they first get up in the morning. It's pretty cute when they run into the living room and yell, "Hi Cracker!" We have two and they have to say hi to both of them...

1 comments:

Angie said...

How cute! I wish, sometimes, that I could get into little minds and see what combination of reality and fantasy is running the show. I wonder what A and I think the relationship is between the crackers they eat and the ones they greet. Hm.